Finance Future Leaders Programme Poland 2021
Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
Are you a self-motivated, adaptable graduate with an interest in finance? Finance supports everything we do here at GSK and, if you join us, you’ll use numbers to make a difference. We offer an independent viewpoint, driving decision-making and strategy across our organisation. We also maximise profitability by managing cost, cash and return on investment.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that prides itself on delivering excellence. You’ll be a trusted advisor to our peers and colleagues, driving continuous innovation and improvement – and enjoy a challenging and varied career, with numerous opportunities.
Develop your leadership potential on our Future Leaders graduate programme
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we’ll help you develop the expertise to become one of our Future Leaders. Three rotations over three years to challenge and stretch yourself You will build solid foundation during the first and second year of the programme at our GSK Finance Hub – Europe located in Poland.
During your first year, you will acquire control and accounting experience - embed core technical finance and systems knowledge you need to move forward. The focus of your second year will be on analysis, insights and planning to drive the best performance for GSK. You will be providing support to the commercial business units and leadership teams with the preparation of finance plans. In your third year of the programme, you have an opportunity to further yourself either in Business Finance Partnering or Strategic or Corporate Finance.
Wherever you are, you will build upon your technical knowledge and gain new business knowledge and stakeholder management. It is up to you to give robust, insightful analysis that helps the department achieve their objectives. As well as honing your expertise, you’ll gain valuable leadership training through a combination of mentoring, classroom sessions and on-the-job training.
What will you do?
You will support stakeholders both within and outside of finance function in reporting, planning and forecasting process, and communicate financial performance and recommendations effectively. In addition, you will identify value adding opportunities to improve organizational performance
Tailored training – and great career progression
We’ll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs, setting you up for success in your chosen niche. After you complete our Future Leaders programme, you’ll have the skills to become a senior finance professional.
You’ll typically move into a middle management role within two years of the Future Leaders programme. And that’s just the start. There’s no typical route to career progression at our organisation – you might be in any department from R&D to manufacturing or audit. Plus, there’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to prove yourself.
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- using your finance knowledge to drive business decisions that will add value to the patients to be able to do more, feel better and live longer
- an opportunity to achieve an internationally recognised professional qualification (CIMA) while practicing learned knowledge in your daily work
- honing your finance skills and ability to tailor your development interventions.
- working in a multicultural environment in a leading global healthcare organisation
- inspiring a team to achieve unprecedented success
- to be a talented, ambitious graduate or a student with an interest in finance
- to be self-motivated and proactive with a questioning, analytical mind
- advanced numeracy, accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- to be skilled at building strong relationships with stakeholders
- to be adaptable and cope with change
- to be eligible to work in the country you’re applying for
- written and spoken fluency in your native language and English
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy as a preference, or a Business
- Language requirement: Must be advanced in Business English
- If required, associates will need to relocate and travel internationally (Europe) as well as domestically for the role.
- It is a programme requirement to complete the globally recognized CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) Professional Qualification within 3 years of starting the programme (qualification funded by GSK). At the moment, we do not offer other qualifications during the programme.
Application deadline: We recommend you apply as soon as possible, so we can invite you to the next stage of the recruitment process which is online test.
- Sponsored CIMA professional qualification (to be completed within 3 years)
- Company culture based on values: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity.
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Flexible working solutions: work from home 8 days per month, short Fridays option
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance & well-being activities
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)