Global Finance is one of the Global Support Functions which form the common core of GSK’s operating model and drive a one GSK enterprise approach. The MBA Finance summer internship is an intensive 12-week opportunity available to current MBA students who are looking for a dynamic experience in Finance within GSK. You will work on projects critical to GSK’s business that will require you to show strategic insight, application of financial skills, analytical ability and leadership capability. During this time you will be provided with the appropriate level of support and training and will also have the opportunity to interact with senior leaders.
We provide the partnership, strategic counsel, and support services the business units need to operate efficiently and effectively. This enables us to focus on developing, manufacturing and delivering medicines, vaccines and products to the patients and consumers who need them.
In return for your strong performance, dedication and commitment during the MBA internship program, you may be asked to attend an Assessment Center. This will give you an opportunity to be fast-tracked onto our full-time Esprit Finance Leadership Development Program starting in 2021. There may also be opportunities for direct entry positions as well.
Is an MBA internship for you?
- You will be on your journey towards obtaining your MBA in 2021 and must be able to work on a full-time basis for 8-12 weeks from May/June 2020 through to August/September 2020.
- You have a dynamic and varied career within an industry setting which highlights your already accelerated career to date. You have a passion for Finance or Economics and a strong interest in enhancing your career further within the Healthcare Industry
- You have demonstrated excellent communication skills and a flexible mind set to forge your career in a global matrix organization
- A key focus will be to further enrich your impact through leadership, innovation and decision making capabilities
- You are tenacious, accountable and are an innovative thinker, shaping change within our high paced and adaptable Finance Global Support Function.
Placements will run between approximately between May and August (Depending on your Business School timings)