Are you a graduate with great tech know-how, who can help us empower our people and drive our business? We have exciting new partnerships with cutting-edge companies – and we’re reinventing how we serve our patients, healthcare professionals and our consumers across our 3 businesses: Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Healthcare.
This is a rare opportunity to develop your skills and learn about the latest technologies and business processes in a dynamic healthcare environment. You’ll also discover the best ways to deliver key agile solutions and work collaboratively to implement our tech strategy.
Develop your career
Over two years, our Future Leaders graduate program will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three varied and stretching rotations working on live projects alongside experts in industry. Your rotations will provide you with the opportunity to experience working with different types of technology, across different parts of the GSK Tech business. In all our roles, you’ll work with a variety of different markets and cultures.
What will you do?
- You will have the opportunity to perform business analysis during design, development and implementation of projects
- You will be designing, developing and supporting software solutions
- There will be the chance to manage project and software quality, including testing and validation
- Ensuring that all user acceptance testing is appropriately defined and executed
- You will be involved in managing schedules, milestones, and resource requirements to meet project objectives
- You will be preparing technical documentation
- Your role will involve interfacing with customers and other stakeholders at all levels of the business
- You will be identifying opportunities to improve business processes and performance, and advising the business of possible technical solutions
- You’ll be identifying and building appropriate sources of information and cultivating effective business relationships
We’ll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs, setting you up for success in your chosen niche. After you complete our Future Leaders Program, you’ll have the skills to become a tech leader of the future, with a solid foundation for a variety of business and tech careers within healthcare. There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to prove yourself.
- To be a talented, ambitious graduate with great technology skills
- Fresh thinking with innovative new ideas that boost productivity and efficiency
- To be hungry to learn and develop into a leadership position
- A strong interest in a career in the healthcare industry
- To be eligible to work in the country you’re applying for
- Written and spoken fluency in your native language and English
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus based on company performance
- 5% Relocation Allowance (eligibility will be confirmed once your first location is confirmed)
- Access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs, which reward exceptional achievements
- Long-term incentives through shared ownership link your rewards to our longer-term performance
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programs