ViiV Healthcare EU Commercial Marketing Industrial Placement 2021
ViiV Healthcare is a specialist company established by GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer in 2009, with the addition of Shionogi in 2012 after working together on the development of several drugs. We are focused solely on the research, development and commercialisation of medicines to treat HIV. Our aim is to take a deeper and broader interest in HIV/AIDS than any company has done before and take a unique approach to deliver new and effective HIV medicines as well as supporting communities affected by HIV.
About the role
The ViiV EU Commercial Executive role will allow the IP student to work in an agile and innovative team with a high performing approach who will support the IP’s development to acquire various business processes. The IP student will also gain the opportunity to learn about launch excellence though delivering industry leading launches, whilst working in a matrix environment with different cultures. The selected candidate for this role will also get the opportunity to gain commercial business skills, along with stakeholder management experience. In addition, ViiV’s placement scheme will allow the IP to be trained and offered the opportunity to gain a clear and concise on-boarding plan, involving a 90-day plan which will be created with the IP student. The IP student will be encouraged to find a mentor in a different team to give further breadth and learn potential stretch objectives to work alongside the Commercial Manager on a key project.
- Lead the Networks Meetings with Markets and follow up on actions
- Liaise with LOCS Brand managers to follow up on implementation of marketing tactics and digital tactics
- Manage the implementation tracker
- Lead and project manage weekly team meetings and copy approval meetings
- Deliver specific EU Marketing tactics
- Lead and/ or support key marketing projects for the region including briefing external agencies
- Creating and managing commercial + medical approval processes on Content Lab
- Collate information and support production of analytics reports
- Management of the budget
- Self-Driven and resilient
- Excellent organisation skills with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills verbally and written
- Exceptional networking skills
- Ability to demonstrate key prioritisation
- Must be studying an undergraduate degree in any Life Science
- You will have completed a minimum of 2 years of your undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement. You will be expected to provide evidence from your university to show you will be an undergraduate student for the duration of the placement year.
- The Assessment Centre for successful applicants is expected to take place in February 2021.
- We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date.
- Applications will closed when we have filled our assessment centre dates.
If you have what we’re looking for apply today!
This opportunity has the following recruitment stages you must successfully pass to be offered a placement year with GSK for 2021!
- Eligibility Form
- Online Assessment
- Application Form
- Assessment Centre