Entry Level Audio Distribution Executive 2021
We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading media and entertainment groups. Whether it be on-air, via global player or through our outdoor advertising, we entertain and reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week.
Across our entire business, we’re committed to making more moments that matter for our audiences, customers and for each other. And every moment matters…the small, the big and everything in between. We couldn’t do any of it without our talented, passionate Globallers. Everything we do is driven by our culture and the talented people who make it happen.
Here at Global, we have a saying…it’s all about how you make people feel. It’s our company ethos, our guiding belief and it’s so much more than words. It’s the vibe you get when you walk into one of our offices, it’s what keeps us honest and true to who we are, and above all, it’s the reason we all love to work here.
Overview of job
To ensure all commercial audio is quality assessed, processed within deadlines and distributed to all Global sites successfully. The ideal candididate will have experience with Audio production, either from a working or educational enviroment.
3 best things about the job
- Being part of a dedicated, hardworking, fun loving, vibrant team!
- Have a direct impact to our listeners listening experience.
- Having the opportunity to further develop your Radio and industry knowledge!
Measures of success –
In the first few months, you would have
- Displayed high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Established relationships with the National Copy, Scheduling & DAX Teams.
- Shown high level of internal and external customer service.
- Become established with all processes, including Audio QA, systems and industry standards.
- Gained required knowledge on Global Brands, PRS, RCC, BCAP.
- Shown ability to problem solve.
Responsibilities of the role
- Ensure audio is processed within deadlines and to a high standard.
- Daily commercial audio playout validation.
- Vet and assess all externally made audio to ensure it meets our internal Global standards and external industry regulations.
- Chase missing audio.
- Manage any audio that fails QA.
- Completion of all PRS requirements.
- Work alongside the DAX Team to ensure audio is shared (within rules).
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- Organised and detailed approach
- Committed team player
- Open to new insights with a flexible approach
- Enthusiastic and persuasive
- Flexible and able to balance multiple tasks
- Work calmly and expertly under pressure
- Methodical, with phenomenal care taken to ensure accuracy
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can’t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that’s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you.
Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global