Associate Product Manager Internship 2021
Google aims to build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX, and others on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Internship and/or Teaching Assistant experience in a similar technical field.
- Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts or outreach within organizations while building relationships cross-functionally.
- Coding experience in one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java or Python.
- Returning to the final quarter/semester/year of a full-time degree program in Computer Science or a related field upon completion of the internship.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in one of the specific country locations identified for this role for the duration of the internship program. We will discuss and agree with you what country this will be during the recruitment process.
This internship is intended for students that are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree program in Computer Science or a related field with an anticipated graduation date between Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 depending on their program and unique circumstances.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- 1. In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume.
- 2. In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.