Technical Solutions Consultant
Google is currently hiring for opportunities in its gTech department! Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
About the job
As a Google Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's online advertising platforms (such as Google Ads and Google Marketing Platform) and/or product partnerships (such as Maps, Google+, Play and Wallet).
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
- Work closely with our Sales team. Identify, develop, and optimize new business opportunities and develop client relationships by leveraging Google products and technologies. Develop cutting-edge solutions as the technical lead, provide consulting services to our partners, build lasting relationships and be sensitive to client needs.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their technical challenges.
- Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals.
- Perform implementation reviews. Advocate for new product features, and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Travel as required to meet with specific partners/clients across the world.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more programming languages, including Java, C++, Python.
- Experience working with and managing external partners/customers.
- Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems/commands.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.