Graduate IT Transformation Analyst
Greensill is looking for Graduates who will be an important support between our IT capacity and our ever-growing business objectives.
Greensill are looking to recruit Graduates who will play a vital role in supporting the ever-increasing IT enterprise. By assisting and contributing to the completion of analytic, building, testing and deployment tasks, they will maintain our bespoke software whilst ensuring our overall key strategic objectives are met. The successful candidate will have a degree of technical understanding and an enthuasim to understand and learn BA soft skills.
- Understand and document business requirements, including business processes
- Understand and able to create business cases (cost versus benefit)
- Stakeholder engagement, including facilitating workshops
- Create relevant standardized project documents/diagrams (including process diagrams)
- Work with project managers, stakeholders, users, developers, testers and suppliers
We have over 85 live projects now with another 35 waiting to start.
Projects will include:
- Introducing new financial products to the market
- Delivery of computer systems to the business
- Software development improvements
- Moving business units or operations
- Business rationalization/acquisition (e.g. merged two business units)
Skills and Abilities:
- The successful candidate will have a degree in relation to Information technology, Business Studies or a hybrid or similar field.
- They will have a basic understanding of Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycle methodologies.
- An understanding of BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) and its uses are desirable.
- Canidate should have some understanding of .csv, JSON, XML format files and there uses.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and communication tools (MS teams, Zoom etc).
- Confidence to approach and liaise with business and technology users throughout the organisation.
- Ability to work at pace and handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent written skills – the successful candidate will need to be able to convert business requirements into user stories for the tech teams.
- Successful candidate must be interested in the banking sector and have commercial understanding.
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Curious and resourceful – seeks out difficult questions and finds solutions
- Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
- Collaborative, thrives when working towards shared goals
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we’re changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We’re not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization means everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you’ll find us ‘innovating on the fly’, pushing the limits of what’s possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We’re data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that’s the way it’s always been, doesn’t mean that’s the way it should be.
We’re a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage, and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do – from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure than encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.