Graduate Product Analyst
As a graduate you will join our market-leading position as a provider of innovative working capital solutions requires us to constantly strive to develop products matching our customers needs, often in complex legal and regulatory environments. We must constantly adapt our offerings to maintain our position in a competitive world. The successful candidate will help develop one of our core products (Supply Chain Finance, Accounts Receivable Finance, Asset Backed Finance, other Working Capital solutions) through all stages of concept, development and delivery.
- Help develop and support the end-to-end delivery of one or more products
- Work with other parts of the organisation to develop a marketable customer offering, partnering with Origination, Legal, Risk and Distribution teams, accommodating complex requirements and solutions
- Analyse processes, provide the essential framework ‘scaffolding’ to build customer solutions
- Communication, fact-finding, gathering and organising different views across the organisation
- Production of accurate and detailed yet concise documentation
- Develop product positioning and messaging to differentiate Greensill products and features by understanding customer needs, market trends, and competitive forces, leading to planning and execution of product launches across teams
Skills and Abilities:
- We are an expanding global business, so language skills are beneficial
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects
- Microsoft Office competency with the ability to create attractive presentations and financial models
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Curious and resourceful – seeks out difficult questions and finds solutions
- Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
- Collaborative, thrives when working towards shared goals
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we’re changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We’re not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization means everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you’ll find us ‘innovating on the fly’, pushing the limits of what’s possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We’re data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that’s the way it’s always been, doesn’t mean that’s the way it should be.
We’re a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage, and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do – from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure than encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.