Graduate Risk Analyst
As a Risk graduate you will be part of the team responsible for protecting and enhancing the growth of the firm.
- Supporting the CRO and wider risk team through the Greensill credit process, including assisting origination throughout the Greenlight, Early Read and credit submission process
- Assisting the origination and risk analysts in preparing and finalising deals for credit approval at credit committee
- Review and analysis of existing customers and wider portfolio analysis
- Developing and maintaining internal management systems such as client records and deal tracking
- Working within, and gaining an understanding of the risk and compliance, KYC, AML process
Skills and Abilities:
- 2:1 Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant subject
- Ambitious and driven individual, with great interpersonal skills and a desire to progress into future leadership
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Curious and resourceful – seeks out difficult questions and finds solutions
- Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
- Collaborative, thrives when working towards shared goals
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we’re changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We’re not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization means everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you’ll find us ‘innovating on the fly’, pushing the limits of what’s possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We’re data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that’s the way it’s always been, doesn’t mean that’s the way it should be.
We’re a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage, and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do – from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure than encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.