Graduate Software Developer
- Working on development, improvement and maintenance of Greensill’s in-house, custom built applications
- Assist in the development of new applications as the company grows and our service offering expands
- To support and maintain existing software functionality; to investigate, analyse and correct identified defects within established SLAs
- Identify, analyse & solve any issues or problems that arise when developing a product
- Assist with Greensill’s current transition from monolithic applications to microservices.
- Develop software according to published code standards and guidelines
Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience of Java programming
- Good experience working with RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of the Agile methodology
- Git for Source Control
- Knowledge of AWS would be a benefit
- We are an expanding global business, so language skills are beneficial
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Curious and resourceful – seeks out difficult questions and finds solutions
- Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
- Collaborative, thrives when working towards shared goals
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we’re changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We’re not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization means everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you’ll find us ‘innovating on the fly’, pushing the limits of what’s possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We’re data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that’s the way it’s always been, doesn’t mean that’s the way it should be.
We’re a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage, and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do – from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure than encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.