We are currently hiring summer interns for 2021. As an intern you are an integral part of the Greensill family, performing key roles in a functional team in one of our global offices. Each one contributing to our goal of making finance fairer by helping our clients and customers unlock capital so they can put it to work. Greensill internships are an opportunity for you to work whilst on your summer break from university or during a university placement, with the potential to secure a graduate role when you complete your studies.
Our graduates & interns tell us the best aspect of their roles are the ability to make a real impact fast, the flat structure and being able to learn from senior people, the innovative environment where everyone works together to solve problems and their interesting work experience
Each function at Greensill contributes to our overall aim in a distinct way:
- Origination (Sales): Maintain and develop client and partner relationships. Help our clients structure programmes to meet their goals and find innovative solutions to their financing challenges.
- Distribution: Portfolio management of trade and working capital assets across a multitude of global investors. Developing and maintaining investor relationships.
- Technology: Design, develop and deliver a full suite of technology solutions for Greensill, including software development, project management, IT support, data engineering, Enterprise Architecture, IT Transformation and Data & BI.
- Data Science: Leverage cutting edge data and analytical methods and tools to help our clients release capital where it is needed.
- Risk: Protect and enhance the growth of the firm
- Product: Design, develop and market Greensill’s products
- Currently undertaking a degree within relevent field
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Curious and resourceful – seeks out difficult questions and finds solutions
- Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
- Collaborative, thrives when working towards shared goals
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we’re changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We’re not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization means everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you’ll find us ‘innovating on the fly’, pushing the limits of what’s possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We’re data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that’s the way it’s always been, doesn’t mean that’s the way it should be.
We’re a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage, and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do – from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure than encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.