Communications & Innovations (Category) Industrial Placement Weybridge July 2024
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer healthcare company. Shaped by all of us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for millions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re building together. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
Future Talent roles at Haleon offer the chance to change the way people see and manage their everyday health. That’s an incredible opportunity. An exciting challenge. And a huge responsibility. We’re always looking for ambitious individuals who are inspired by our purpose to deliver better everyday health, with humanity. And want to help us achieve this goal. Right now, we’re looking for industrial placement students in Finance Associate to join us to do career defining work.
A career in Global Sensodyne & Pronamel Brand Communications, Category where none of us stand still
Healthcare Professionals are one of the most important drivers of trial and as such our strategy is to prioritise investment in marketing to this powerfully influential audience to secure the recommendations that they make for our company, our conditions, and our brands. This is a highly critical space to win with many of Haleon’s competitors competing for the hearts & minds of Experts and we need to secure success by driving superiority and reinforcing differentiation within the market and among Experts that will help us to drive commercial leadership.
The Global Communications & Digital Marketing Assistant spans both internal and external audiences to support the delivery of outstanding Haleon events, content and communication across a global Ecosystem. These global events and communication campaigns elevate our presence and credibility in the industry and support the activation of key Haleon programmes.
What will your individual contribution at Haleon be?
- Understand our brand strategy and the role above the line and below the line communication plays throughout the consumer and shopper journey
- Coordinate agency partners in Global campaign development process, constantly improving ways of working.
- Support markets and Global team in brand campaigns’ roll-out and execution (including new campaign shoots).
- Analyse competitive landscape, brand and campaign performance as well as manage other marketing analytical tasks.
- Help building a brief and work with agency partners, internal stakeholders across a range of disciplines to create winning Global campaigns and consumer experiences.
- Work closely to shepherd creative toolkit and new brand claims through the internal approvals' teams
- Managing good working relationships with key agency partners in order to ensure smooth running of all projects.
You’ll be excited by the thought of
- Having the opportunity to input into business strategies that will shape Haleon’s biggest brand globally.
- Gaining excellent brand marketing experience by working alongside experienced marketing team and World’s leading agency & media partners.
- Learn about creative campaign development and creative origination process.
- Developing your skills in several areas ranging from communication & influencing skills through to whole brain mindset.
- Learning about new cultures through your work with a range of markets and Global teams.
- Collaborating with a vibrant busy team working across a variety of projects.
What we offer
To recognise your dedication, energy and effort, benefits include:
- A salary of £22,500
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programmes
- Health and wellbeing programmes to take care of your physical and mental health
Who you are
We’re the people changing the future of everyday health. So you will be someone who has:
- Proficient level of Microsoft office skills - including Excel and PowerPoint
- Data literate and insight driven
- Fast learner with the ability to hit the ground running
- Able to confidently lead as well as work well in a team
- Organised and good project management skills
- Good communication and relationship building skills
To enable you to perform in this future talent opportunity
You should be studying a Business Studies, Business Management, Marketing, Business Analytics or related degree. You will have completed a minimum of 2 years of your undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement. You may be expected to provide evidence from your university to show you will be an undergraduate student for the duration of the placement year and they are supportive of your placement.