Harnham Group Recruitment Consultant Graduate Programme
If you've heard a bit about life as a recruitment consultant and like what it's about then I'd love to hear from you - we're a global recruitment business with a fantastic client base but most importantly, we're the kind of environment where you can have a laugh as well.
Harnham operate monthly intake, however for those graduating in 2022 our most popular options are July and August.
Our Graduate Scheme
Our 2 year Graduate Programme is designed to take you from recruitment rookie to recruitment master in 24 months, through a set of 15 recruitment and sales modules. After 2 years you'll go onto our fast track program for experienced consultants, where you will have the option to consider team management or continue developing your career as a top biller.
Our training is bite size. In other words you'll learn enough skills and strategies to put into practice and won't be bombarded with PowerPoint slides. Our nurturing support, guidance and feedback will help you along your way.
In 2021 we had over 80 graduates join us globally who have stepped up and are proving what can be done in the first year of the job. We are now looking for an equally competitive and successful group for 2022.
Recruitment isn’t an easy job but we are very aware that there are lots of opportunities for an aspiring consultant to grasp, so why us?
- We’ve invested in a leading training structure! The initial three months of your career are dedicated to training – learning about recruitment, our markets and how we do it after which you will receive frequent training as you develop your career.
- We’re still privately owned and the Partners run the business day to day – this means that we only hire people that truly want to carve themselves a career in recruitment, developing into the future leaders of our business. They spend time and money investing in your career and want you to be the best you can be, and make as much money as you possibly can!
- We work in a thriving market and are the Global leaders in what we do – Data & Analytics might not mean anything to you now but it’s part of your everyday life. We generate over 2.5 quintillion bytes every day from consumer transactions, communication devices, online behaviour and streaming services – someone needs to analyse that and we place the people that do! When you start working on the roles, you quickly learn just how relevant they are to your everyday life.
- Companies talk about ‘hot desks’ all the time, but when experienced consultants join us they are shocked to see its actually true, we’re lucky enough to have worked with our clients for a number of years, often having made hundreds of placements with them.
- We’re competitive but friendly – it’s a hard mix to get right, but it works here. Everyone works to their own targets and gets their own commission – but teams work together just as much. You’ll have managers and mentors from day one, and they’re committed to making you a superstar too, you’ll always have someone to ask advice from!
- We spend together outside of work too – A lot of our consultants have relocated to London to start their careers, so naturally colleagues also become a friend pool from the get go. It’s a regular occurrence that consultants spend a few hours after work hitting the gym (or the pub) – and some of them even live together!
- We are a high-performance company – because we hire people that are looking for a career and that match our business culture, we tend to find consultant performance is high and consistent. Rather than having a few ‘top billers’ and the rest in the middle – our experienced consultants are always close to beating one another, with 90% of them hitting over £200k+ per year from year 2 onwards.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to email@example.com, if successful you will be contacted by a member of our internal recruitment team to find out more about your interest in the role and to discuss Harnham with you in more detail.
Wimbledon, Berlin, New York & San Francisco - any consultants that join our UK office are eligible to apply for relocation after gaining two years experience.
You'll get a basic salary, uncapped (no threshold) commission plus bonuses from day one. We don't expect our graduates to spend time as resourcers or trainees before doing a 360 role. Typical earnings are as follows: Year 1 c£35k, Yr 2 c£60-80k, Yr 3 and beyond, £100k+