Finance Analyst 2022
We have a great entry level opportunity that would sit in our established Finance department in our Bexhill HQ! We are looking for someone who is naturally curious, analytical and keen to establish a career in a Finance function.
Working in a hybrid working model, we expect you will be in the office 1 day a week depending on business/team requirements.
The Finance Analyst role supports the delivery of Month End results, budgets and reforecasts, business cases and ad hoc financial analysis and reporting, working closely with several stakeholders across finance, including Financial Accountants, Management Reporting Accountants and Business Partners.
- Prepare analysis of operational and financial data and KPIs
- Prepare financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analysing, formatting, and presenting information
- Support business partners to build budgets and forecasts of future company performance
- Support business partners in preparing financial models and business cases
- Support financial accountants in delivering accurate month end financial results
- Support management reporting accountants in delivering analysis and insight of performance vs. budget and vs. prior period
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support the FP&A’s team deliverables
- Review the processes being completed in role, challenge the status quo, and design and implement improvements to processes to drive increased efficiency, accuracy and insight
Essential skills & experience
- Has worked in the capacity of either an analytical role or within a finance team
- Strong Excel Skills essential, building basic models
- Strong stakeholder management experience, a confident and articulate communicator
- GCSE Maths and English as a minimum
- Familiar with MS Office suite
- Works well in a team but also independently
- Great attention to detail
- Agile and flexible to meet the teams deliverables
- Can evidence an ability to work to tight deadlines
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
- Pension match up to 10%
- A supportive, dynamic environment
- Flexi benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare, cycle to work scheme and more)
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.