Healthy Lives Policy Graduate Internship 2021
The Health Foundation is an independent charity committed to bringing about better health and health care for people in the UK. Our aim is a healthier population, supported by high quality health care that can be equitably accessed. From giving grants to those working at the front line to carrying out research and policy analysis, we shine a light on how to make successful change happen. We are now delighted to be recruiting for an exciting policy intern post within our Healthy Lives team.
We are committed to and value equality, diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all backgrounds and sections of the community.
This internship would suit recent graduates and/or those looking to build a career in health or public policy. The successful intern will gain experience working with their team and colleagues across the organisation on projects spanning a wide range of topics and will be supported to develop their research, analysis, project management and drafting skills. This is a development opportunity and the interns will receive mentoring for the duration of the placement. In return, interns will be expected to bring enthusiasm, curiosity and a flexible approach to their work.
To apply, please answer four screening questions and upload your current CV.
For further information, please refer to the following resources which designed to provide you with further information and to help you with your application:
- Job Description
- Reflections from our previous interns
- Screening questions for the Healthy Lives Policy Intern role
- Tops Tips to help you with your application
The process and timelines are as follows:
- Wednesday 9 December, 23:59 - deadline for applications
- w/c 4 January 2021 – sifted candidates are invited to complete a written task
- w/c 18 January 2021 – shortlisted candidates are invited to remote interviews
- w/c 8 February 2021 – start date for Healthy Lives Policy Internship