Data Product Management Internship 2021
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
What you'll do
The Forecasting Squad within the Data & Business Intelligence team is at its core, operational. We are responsible for creating clarity for the business by forecasting our customer volume and demand, and the impact those forecasts will have on our supply chain. We use these forecasts throughout the entire business, so they are critically important and you will have broad exposure to all aspects of the organisation.
- Attend meetings with senior stakeholders, taking minutes and supporting the Head of Data & Business Intelligence in regular communication to the business
- Support the Head of Data & Business Intelligence in the scoping and prioritisation process for the team using Scrum (Agile) methodology
- Developing documentation of systems and processes
- Work directly with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to understand their practices and prepare communications on a regular basis to share with the wider business
- You may gain some exposure to systems, including SQL, Python and other back-end technologies. Though these will not be central to your role
A Manager is responsible for a part of a larger function with limited guidance from senior management, proactively delivering a set of objectives for the team, aligning with wider function. From there, you can progress to a Senior Manager level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills. Further, the employment period for this internship is 4 months.
- Confident communicator and comfortable writing concise and clear minutes
- An interest in data science, data engineering or software engineering
- Exposure to, or an understanding of Agile methodologies
- Exposure to preparing documentation, and/or process diagrams
You will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete a technical test and, depending on the result, you will be invited for a video interview with the Head of Data and Business Intelligence.
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs)
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks and events for you to enjoy