Employee Experience Executive 2021
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Being a core member of the Workplace and Culture team, our mission is to ensure the teams are engaged, happy and look forward to coming to work. You will play a huge part in this and have a creative license to improve our offering.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an Employee Experience Executive to join the Workplace and Culture Team here at the London HQ. You will be responsible for executing cultural initiatives to improve the experience for every London team member to drive engagement and make HelloFresh a better place to work.
An Executive works at a junior/mid-level, running operational tasks autonomously and leading initiatives, with moderate support from manager. From there, you can progress to a Lead level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be at the creative forefront of engagement initiatives to build on what is already a vibrant and evolving culture. You will act as the ultimate brand and wellbeing ambassador, making sure every team member feels valued and equal.
- Designer, copywriter and strategist behind all internal communications to boost engagement and bring our values to life
- Support the Workplace and Culture manager in executing all events and cultural initiatives to motivate our team and connect our new Hybrid workplace
- Oversee the onboarding journey, educating on the values, employer brand and internal comms
- Owner of weekly company wide meeting and internal intranet and communication platforms
- Responsible for delivering team objectives in relation to Diversity and Inclusion while being the ultimate D&I champion and ally. You will be part of the D&I committee and have a clear understanding of our teams’ cultural backgrounds so you can educate others to promote continued growth and inclusivity
- Organizer of milestone and companywide celebrations while strategizing the development of employee anniversaries and equal employee recognition perks
- Develop and execute quarterly programs to promote and support wellbeing at HelloFresh
- Support with our employee happiness survey, data reporting and action planning to improve the overall engagement of each employee
- Embody the HelloFresh DNA and be the ULTIMATE brand ambassador
- Be approachable and self-aware, to build a rapport with people and trust with your stakeholders
- Have experience working in a vibrant, progressive and dynamic people focused role
- Have a flair for graphic design and a laser vision attention to the finer details
- Be self-motivated and a creative problem solver with notable resilience and resourcefulness.
- Expected to thrive from creating educational and relevant content
- Have a natural ability to entice your audience
- Be proficient in using design and Google/Microsoft software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva are a plus), PPT, Excel, Slack)
- Have experience with data analysis
First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to a competency interview, for which you will need to work on a case study, sent a couple of days prior to the interview.
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs)
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks and events for you to enjoy