Junior Customer Analyst 2021
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So, if you’re keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About the job
The Junior Customer Analyst’s key responsibility is to analyse customer feedback, determine their satisfaction, interpret the results to senior stakeholders and develop solutions to customer service and experience challenges.
The role of a customer experience (CX) team is to ensure that a business customer-centric approach delivers a seamless, unfragmented and consistent customer experience across all touchpoints and at all stages of the customer journey.
The Customer Experience team will bridge the gap between the customer and the brand, by guiding the business strategy with customer feedback and recommendations.
What you will be doing
- Measuring and improving overall customer experience levels and provide timely, relevant and actionable insights from data, supporting decision making processes
- Preparing performance reports by collecting and analysing data from the customer service functions.
- Prepare and report on process adherence, liaising with the Customer Care team to ensure effective process updates and shared analysis.
- Create and track metrics to quantify the customer experience.
- Understand business focus priorities (value added to customer vs compensation provided) by testing varying compensation values and analysing Customer Experience metrics
- Visualise end-user experience and work backwards to plan, strategise and execute CX efforts to deliver great experiences.
- Anticipate customer needs and desires through analysis and proposals on how to improve connections with customers
- Customer Experience and NPS Champion working with the voice of the customer team to help encourage a customer-centric attitude across the business aligning with the CX strategy.
- Collecting and analysing customer service performance in key categories Including monthly compensation meetings with both HelloFresh and Green Chef brands.
Cross functional responsibilities
- Obtain and analyse data on consumer behavior and emerging trends and presenting key findings and actionable insight to the wider Customer & Marketing team to feed into the marketing strategy and plan
- Develop and deliver appropriate models to support targeted activities relating to consumers
- Identify areas of opportunities, plan and execute tests to optimize CSAT in a cost effective manner
- Streamline and automate BAU processes
Who you are
- Project management. Experience and knowledge in managing projects from end to end, involving stakeholders where necessary to encourage changes in process, product and operations.
- Communication. Excellent communication across all stakeholders and departments to encourage a customer centric attitude in all decision making and problem solving..
- Relationships. Ability to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and internal cross-functional team members (services, sales, support, product development, QA, etc.).
- CX strategies. Identify improvement opportunities and develop innovative CX strategies to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention meeting our customer expectations.
- Data-driven. Ability to collect customer data from different sources (surveys, mapping customer journeys, Trustpilot, Voice of the Customer, etc), to analyse it using analytics tools and convert data into insights to identify opportunities.
- Dashboard design experience in Tableau, integrating different technology platforms
- SQL query creation and manipulation
- Python knowledge good to have
Upon starting your employment
- 70% discount on HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Premium Headspace membership
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to Work benefit
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme- If in the office, enjoy a Free breakfast every day
- Learnerbly membership with up to £75 per year to spend on your development
Upon passing probation
- Company pension scheme
- Classpass membership
- Private Health Insurance with BUPA
Level and progression
An Executive works at a junior / mid-level, running operational tasks autonomously and leading initiatives, with moderate support from manager.
From there, you can progress to a Lead level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Recruitment process: You will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete a technical test and, depending on the result, you will be invited for a final video interview.
Could you be our next Junior Customer Analyst? Click apply
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.