Operations Management Graduate Programme 2021
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
What we're looking for
You'll work directly with our Head of Production and will be tasked with gaining experience, across multiple teams, in how we make sure that all of our customers' boxes are packed perfectly each and every time. Your time with us will culminate in you using your operational learnings from previous placements and applying them in planning and executing a value adding project for the entire site.
We look for people who demonstrate a real drive to learn and experience end to end operations and who want a platform to perform and demonstrate their abilities. We measure ourselves by each and every customer experience and we want you to be apart of the team that is constantly pushing to better the customer experience.
An Executive works at a junior/mid-level, running operational tasks autonomously and leading initiatives, with moderate support from manager. From there, you can progress to a Lead level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
This role is based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. The working hours are varied from office hours, to weekends and night shifts.
- Experiencing 3 month rotations in the key operational teams
- You will lead and manage small and large teams on effectively and efficiently producing customer boxes
- You will learn an industry unique form of Inventory Management where the product range changes week to week
- Once you have learnt how to make a customer box you will then look to improve this process wherever you see fit through out Operational Excellence team
- You will get the opportunity to take a new product idea and transition this through to reality on the floor
- Once you have learnt how to make and improve the box making process you will rotate to the teams that enable this process
- Rotations between food safety, maintenance/facilities, Training and HR will round out your total operational experience
- You will take an overall issue or area for improvement and strategise an approach to resolving this
- This will involve looking at the potential costs vs benefits of your solution that will involve stakeholder management to gain sign off
- The final part of this process will result in you delivering your solution with tangible positive results
- Experienced and comfortable in working with a team of people, ideally having experienced leading a team
- Academically strong with the ability to break down complex problems into manageable sections to resolve
- Great communication skills and decision making capabilities. Logical approach to decision making
- Ability to engage and motivate others
- Experience of automated systems
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- An eye for detail and ability to see solutions when others cannot
- Willingness to go the extra mile to support the operational needs of the business
- Medium- Great sense of humour
- You are able to work night shifts and weekend shifts
- Excellent written and verbal labels of English
- Experience of using Microsoft office and/or g suite
First, you will have a phone interview (experience and cultural fit) with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. If successful, you will be invited to a two separate competency video interviews with our fantastic Operations team.
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Additional working flexibility available after 6 months
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Borrow my Doggy Premium account
- Free breakfast, hot and cold drinks every day
- Weekly Power Sanctuary Yoga class
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities and team building