Talent Acquisition Coordinator 2021
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
What we're looking for
As our new Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be working as part of the UK People team, hiring top talent for salaried roles in our Head Office in London. Reporting into our Talent Acquisition Lead, you will help recruit for a wide variety of positions across the business (Marketing, Finance, People, Customer, Culinary, Production Planning, Logistics…). The role is based in The Fresh Farm, Shoreditch, but you will also have the opportunity to work from home.
This will be a varied and exciting role that will require you to partner with hiring managers, understanding their needs, defining requirements and delivering a high quality selection process and candidate experience, while keeping your timelines and KPIs in mind.
A Coordinator works at an entry/junior level and leads operational tasks with support from manager and team. From there, you can progress to an Executive level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
- With the help of the Talent Acquisition team, you will understand the needs of hiring managers, work on the job descriptions, and move the right candidates forward in the recruitment process with the help of your team
- You will be responsible for CV and phone screening, planning necessary interviews and tests for successful applicants, providing constructive feedback to candidates, reference check, contracts
- You will always ensure a structured and smooth recruitment process, both for the hiring managers and the candidates, keeping both hiring teams and candidates in the loop at every stage of the process
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Lead with other recruitment processes and admin tasks
- Ensure strong diversity and inclusion practices throughout our recruitment process, supporting and encouraging managers when needed
- Make sure all our new hires are set up properly in our HRIS System, ensuring 100% data accuracy
- Source potential candidates through online channels
- You are people oriented
- You are highly organised day to day
- You are a people person, who forges strong relationships with your stakeholders, demonstrating emotional intelligence
- Someone who prioritises the quality of the recruitment process and of the candidates you put forward
- Self-starter with a hands-on attitude, confident working with stakeholders of all levels
- You don’t take your mistakes as failures but an opportunity to learn and be better at your role
- You act as an ambassador for our company values to external applicants
First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. If successful, you will be invited to a competency interview.
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh boxes
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs)
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks and events for you to enjoy