Talent Acquisition Executive 2021
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
What we're looking for
As our new Talent Acquisition Executive, you will be working as part of the UK People team, hiring top talent for salaried roles in our Head Office in London, as well as for our Production Sites, in Banbury and Nuneaton. Reporting into our Talent Acquisition Lead, you will recruit autonomously for a wide variety of positions across the business (Marketing, Finance, People, Customer, Culinary, Production Planning, Logistics…).
This will be a varied and exciting role that will require you to partner with hiring managers, understanding their needs, defining requirements and delivering a high quality selection process and candidate experience, while keeping your timelines and KPIs in mind. You will also impact the Talent Acquisition function by working on different projects to drive the function forward.
This is a 6 months contract and your main place to work will be our Head office in Shoreditch, but you will have the opportunity to work from home.
An Executive works at a junior/mid-level, running operational tasks autonomously and leading initiatives, with moderate support from manager. From there, you can progress to a Lead level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs, strategise the recruitment process and come up with a clear job description
- Own the recruitment process for each role you are recruiting for: CV and phone screening, planning necessary interviews and tests for successful applicants, provide constructive feedbacks to candidates, reference check, contracts
- Ensure a structured and smooth recruitment process, both for the hiring managers and the candidates, keeping both hiring teams and candidates in the loop at every stage of the process
- Ensure strong diversity and inclusion practices throughout our recruitment process, supporting and encouraging managers when needed
- Be an expert user of our recruitment software, Greenhouse, making sure that all roles are kept up to date with necessary information
- Make sure all our new hires are set up properly in our HRIS System, ensuring 100% data accuracy
- Keep track of Talent Acquisition KPIs for the roles you are in charge of and report on it
- Source potential candidates through online channels
- Participate in job fairs as well as partner with universities and colleges to promote the company as an employer of choice
- Work with Talent Acquisition Lead to always better and update the recruitment process
- Understand the needs of the business, how it impacts the Talent Acquisition function and vice versa
- You have a background in Talent Acquisition/in-house recruitment
- You have experience in managing all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer
- You are a people person and like to build strong relationships with your stakeholders, demonstrating emotional intelligence
- Someone who prioritises the quality of the recruitment process and of the candidates you put forward
- Self-starter with a hands-on attitude, confident working with stakeholders of all levels
- Highly organised day to day, able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once, delivering on time to targets
- Strong influencer and able to think out of the box
- You don’t take your mistakes as failures but an opportunity to learn and be better at your role
- You act as an ambassador for our company values to external applicants
- You believe in team work and you are not afraid to ask questions
First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. If successful, you will be invited to a competency interview with our Talent Acquisition Lead.
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks
- Borrow my Doggy Premium account
- Free breakfast, hot and cold drinks every day
- Weekly Power Sanctuary Yoga class
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities and team building