Graduate Export/Intercompany Customer Service Hemel Hempstead 2022
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Consumer Adhesives Customer Service Intercompany team as a Graduate.
- Proactive order management and process of Henkel Affiliate orders from creation to invoicing, including Henkel Affiliate communication and interaction, facilitating resolution of Foreign Trade, invoice disputes and resolving stock issues
- Liaise with the regional logistics teams to ensure all export documentation and export requirements are met
- Liaise regularly with other functions such as Customer Service Support, Control Tower and Supply Planning, to ensure excellent Replenishment Service Level delivery to our Henkel Affiliates
- End to end order management to ensure excellent Customer Experience
- Involvement in Claims Management
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitoring of returns and credit / debit Notes
- Solve upcoming escalations with high pressure (e.g. avoid line stop at end customer)
- Work proactively to ensure all local SHE objectives are achieved, whilst working in compliance with SHE regulations
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a multinational FMCG company is an advantage
- Positivity and a high energy level
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
- Good judgement and creative thinking with a positive sense of initiative
- Strong analytical skills – solution orientated
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate and confident with the MS Office suite and other computer systems (excel skills)
- An understanding of export processes
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritising skills
- Full clean UK driving licence
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.