Sales Controlling Graduate 2021
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Laundry and Homecare Graduate Sales Controlling team.
- Profitability analysis of both customer and product, and definition of action plan
- Daily sales reporting and updates according to changes and improvements – you will be the key provider of input to the SSC team
- Maintaining sales forecast tool
- Under the lead of the Sales Controller, you will be coordinating the process for the weekly, and monthly sales rolling forecast
- Administration and processing of promotional claims and terms payments
- Help with Supervision of customer agreements in cooperation with fiscal and legal department
- Coordination of sales hierarchy and customer hierarchy in SAP
- Building strong and trusting relationships with key internal partners
- Month end Journals, reporting and reconciliation
- Support Sales controller with projects
- Recent Graduate in the field of Business Administration, Finance or Mathematics
- Must have strong communication and influencing skills
- Have the confidence to drive change and challenge 'norms'
- Be hard working and actively take on more responsibility
- Knowledge of MS Office, with good Excel skills (VBA)
- Enthusiasm for FMCG and Commercial Finances
- A data driven mindset with strong analytical skills