Marketing (Power Products) Placement Bracknell 2024
At Honda we embrace inclusion in our various policies, so whilst our contracts state that the hours are as required to fulfil the role with a minimum of 35 hours per week, we offer flexibility for when you work.
The regular office hours are 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Thursday with a half hour lunch break & 08:00 – 13:00 on a Friday. However, we offer flexibility of when you work with our daily flex-time start of between 07:00 and 11:00 providing that there is no business requirement.
Whilst there is no contractual right to work from home, the flexibility we offer is that you can request to work from home for a maximum of 50% of the working days in any one month, again providing there is no business requirement to attend the office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Undergraduate to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in implementing our European marketing plan.
As a Marketing Undergraduate, you will support the collaboration of our marketing teams across Europe and work closely with our agency partners to ensure that projects are delivered as per the brief and shared with the teams in a timely manner.
This will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
- Provide support in marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Day-to-day management of the Honda Marine Europe Facebook,Instagram and TikTok page.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager with managing content on our European websites.
- Competitor/Customer audits – undertake research and present findings.
- Assist in the creation of articles for our blogs. Liaise with the agency and markets on localisation.
- Produce and deliver a comprehensive quarterly socialperformance report for management review.
- Fully understand the brand, business, product and markets, and keep abreast of market changes and influences.
- Continually build brand, sector knowledge and expertise, through self-learning and more formal product training where required.
- Maintain strong relationships with the agencies through effective communication.
- Support with delivering clear and specified briefs.
- Understand the budget for the financial year and support the Section Manager on day-to-day requirements, including raising Purchase Order forms (POs) for approved estimates.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Must be an undergraduate, undertaking a marketing related degree, looking for a placement as part of their studies.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Strong desire to learn.
- A basic understanding in social media marketing.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Some content management system (CMS) experience.
- Familiar with various marketing tools such as Google Analytics and Contentsquare.
Honda is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in the workplace for all employees, temporary workers, contractors, applicants and visitors. Honda also encourages respect for the individual differences and talents of others while making full use of one's own abilities, based on Honda's philosophy of respect for the individual.
At Honda, we value and celebrate diversity and are committed to being a fair, non-discriminatory company that promotes and welcomes the uniqueness and differences of people around the world. We recognise that a diverse workforce allows for different ideas and perspectives, and we encourage everyone to share them.
We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is consistent with Honda's core values and lived out in the way we work and respect each other. For us at Honda, diversifying our workforce means increasing its overall strength by providing people with equal opportunities - regardless of personal characteristics or previous careers.
This commitment flows directly from the Honda philosophy and the belief that we are all working towards a common goal. Honda recruits, hires, trains and promotes the most qualified/experienced individuals at all levels without regard to race, origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristic.