Graduate eCommerce Account Executive 2021
THG is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world's #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and are empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
THG Ingenuity is a fully integrated digital commerce ecosystem, designed to power brands without limits. End-to-end, global, and scalable, our proprietary tech platform represents a single, unified solution, overcoming challenges and taking brands direct-to-consumer. Our client portfolio includes reputable brands such as Elemis, Burts Bees, Boots, Homebase, Nestle, Unilever, Honda and Proctor and Gamble.
Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from hosting and data science to warehousing and fulfilment, we simplify the minefield of digital commerce, and enable brands to form direct and meaningful relationships with their consumers.
Initially developed to power one of the world's largest beauty and wellbeing businesses, THG Ingenuity has been continually refined to facilitate sustainable growth and seamless expansion. Indeed, the potency of the platform is no more evident than in the extraordinary global growth enjoyed by The Hut Group. Now operating over 160 localised websites, shipping to 193 territories, THG has harnessed the power of the Ingenuity platform to continually set the standard for achieving sustainable global growth in the beauty, wellbeing, and nutrition spaces
- Guardian of brilliant basics:
- Streamlining and enforcing standard processes (following up w/project owners and those accountable, ensuring compliance and regulatory internal standards)
- Review of client facing docs (spelling, grammar, branding)
- Ensuring timeliness and efficiency (following up actions/sharing meeting minutes)
- Project co-ordinator
- Scheduling meetings (internal and external, maintaining cadence)
- Ensuring roadmaps are kept up to date (following up w/internal stakeholders)
- Supporting financial reporting
- Cross- Workstream Liaison
- Working with graduates in other workstreams to keep teams abreast of WOW progress and to uphold processes
- Degree level or equivalent education from top tier university
- Desire to progress within a fast paced organisation
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to business.
- Competitive Salary
- THG Bonus Scheme
- THG Staff Discounts