Food Regulatory Graduate 2021
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA, Illamasqua, Eyeko and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
THG is seeking passionate and driven nutrition/biomedical/food science graduates to join the team!
The Regulatory and Compliance team's primary focus is to ensure product formulation, labelling and website compliance for all THG Nutrition and Beauty brands globally. THG owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.
As a Compliance & Regulatory Graduate, you will assist the regulatory managers and officers to support in the day-to-day running of various tasks as determined by your line manager. You will have the opportunity to get involved from the offset and gain first-hand experience of contributing to large-scale projects; supporting the launch of new products, expansion of existing products into new territories. Through efficient and timely delivery of set objectives, you will support in the growth and development of the wider business.
- Providing support to EU Regulatory function
- Review product labelling to ensure compliant labelling is in place
- Liaising with various internal departments including Packaging & Compliance
- Working to strict deadlines
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate that you have
- Recently achieved / Final year on track to achieve a Nutrition / Food Science degree / similar
- Ability to prioritise, manage own workload and adapt to changing business requirements and deadline
- Ability to work with different departments e.g. NPD, Regulatory, Purchasing, SQA, QA, Packaging Artwork etc to ensure meeting the customer needs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and manage work flow to meet business deadlines
- Food labelling experience would be beneficial
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.