Graduate Information Security Analyst 2021
THG is an international technology company and leading online retailer, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, Myprotein, and ESPA; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
Tech at THG
Technology is the driving force behind THG, and it starts with our people. We are ambitious with our goals and challenge conventional thinking. THG Technology is different because we support every single person to make massive impact and drive their own work. Our people are always learning, and we work every day to ensure our technology, from our software platforms, to our hosting services, to our M.L capability and beyond, is world class. This enables us to keep powering THG and our partners on a global scale.
What will I be doing?
Due to the rapid growth of THG and the requirement for enhanced visibility and assurance of legal and regulatory compliance, we are expanding our Governance, Risk and Compliance team. We are looking for a proactive and sharp individual to join a brilliant team. Working in GRC, you will be focussed on supporting the various team activities within the business and best suited if you are interested in developing skills for a career in information security or data protection. This role requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task across often complex subjects and the agility to react quickly to changing priorities. You will be given core responsibilities for maintaining some of our key compliance tooling and processes while working closely with the wider information security team to manage the group information security management system. You will be involved in ensuring that all legal and regulatory components are measured and adhered to. Professional qualifications would be ideal however, you will receive specific training and support. We are adopting working practices in line with UK government advice.
- Supporting the team with the internal and external audit schedule
- Assist with tracking non-conformities and corrective action with the InfoSec team
- Liaising with prospective suppliers and reviewing their security posture
- Maintaining a document management system
- Maintain internal information security training records
- Supporting information security KPIs
- Ensure that non-conformities are fully documented and tracked
- Information security, legal or data protection education
- A keen interest in technology and eager to learn and progress
- Basic understanding of information security principals
- Basic understanding of data protection and personal information
- Pragmatic and the ability to multi-task and react very quickly to business requirements
- Effective interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Competitive salary
- Build solutions using the latest technology
- Work alongside genuine industry experts
- Continuous development through THG Academy, our in-house L&D team
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- On-site doctor, physio and barber