Graduate Data Engineer
THG is an international technology company and leading online retailer, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, Myprotein, and ESPA; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
Tech at THG
Technology is the driving force behind THG, and it starts with our people. We are ambitious with our goals and challenge conventional thinking. THG Technology is different because we support every single person to make massive impact and drive their own work. Our people are always learning, and we work every day to ensure our technology, from our software platforms, to our hosting services, to our M.L capability and beyond, is world class. This enables us to keep powering THG and our partners on a global scale
What are we looking for?
We are looking for ambitious full-time engineers to join our ever-growing Technology function. You will be given real exposure on a global scale, working with the latest technologies & methodologies which will enable you to enhance your skills and grow with the business. We want problem solvers, innovators who can bring their own ideas into THG as we will give you the platform to grow and develop within our technical teams.
We have a strong reputation for internal growth, meaning lots of our senior team (Engineering Managers, Leads) have all started with us as graduates and quickly progressed due to the exposure and development we provide.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in either Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing or similar courses
- Good programming skills (Ideally Java & Python)
- Great attention to detail and the ability to problem solve.
- Drive and the resilience to try new ideas, if the first one doesn't work.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- A collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions.
Join THG as a Graduate in Technology & you will:
- Work on a variety of bleeding edge technologies
- Learn new skills and add value from day one
- Work on a wide variety of exciting and technically challenging projects
- Work with other bright individuals on complex problems that will help change the face of global online retail
- Be promoted in record time as we have a meritocratic ethos
- Give your input on technical discussions and roadmaps
- Be able to challenge yourself by using new tools & technologies with the mentorship of industry experts
- Give presentations to the rest of the team and external stakeholders
- Competitive salary, plus a performance related bonus
- Build solutions using the latest technology
- Work alongside genuine industry experts
- Continuous development through THG Academy, our in-house L&D team
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- On-site doctor, physio and barber
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you've learnt
Unfortunately, because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion – however due to THG hiring multiple roles, the Talent team may be back in touch if we have something suitable.
Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.