Graduate Ecommerce Executive MyVitamins and MyVegan 2021
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Myvitamins has seen impressive year on year growth and has forged a place in the market as a complete online destination for all things health and wellness, from core vitamins, minerals and supplements to superfoods, protein and snacks. Making health and wellness simple for our customer with high quality products that won’t break the bank.
That means being mindful of the ingredients we use in all of our products — we always want to know exactly where they’ve come from and why they deserve to make the final cut. It’s our mission to offer the best range of natural and dairy-free choices, because we don’t know about you, but we’re sick of hearing how much you’re “missing out on” by going green. So we’re taking a stand by showing off all of the amazing things you can have with a plant-based lifestyle, starting with a handful of our favourite nutrition essentials and a vision to provide a complete source of holistic well-being for all. We’ve sown the seeds, so to speak. Myvegan is for everyone. And we really mean that. We think it’s important that everyone has the chance — and importantly, the choice — to fuel their bodies with natural goodness, which is why we’ll continue to innovate products that are 100% vegan and spread the word. We’re all about the Myvegan community, but you won’t find exclusivity here. You can wear trainers and still get into this club.
About the Role
We are looking for the next generation of Ecommerce leaders in the Wellbeing industry. In this role you will partner with some of the Senior Ecommerce leaders in THG's Wellbeing division, working on the Myvitamins UK site.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Strategically plan and execute new product launches, promotional events and marketing plans
- Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
- Working closely with the digital marketing team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible
- Top level graduate (preferred courses: Business, Economics, Maths, Psychology)
- Strong interest in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Being an entrepreneurial thinker - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making
- Interest in the Nutrition / Wellbeing Sector
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business