Graduate Swedish Myprotein Executive 2021
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the group forward on its truly exciting journey.
The Country Executive will lead and take ownership of the online sales and marketing performance for Myprotein in Sweden. This also includes the responsibility for the P+L.
At THG, we encourage and promote growth and exploration within your role and as such, the below list gives only a summary of the role remit.
In this role, you will have the overall responsibility for the trading & digital marketing activities across the Swedish Myprotein website.
- Day-to-Day Management of the Swedish Website - Updating & optimizing.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Sweden.
- Take full ownership of the Swedish channel whilst identifying new and innovative ways to drive customers to the sites.
- Reporting & Analysis: Analyse e-commerce KPIs and data daily (using Excel, Google Analytics and other tools) to maximise sales opportunities, react accordingly, and formulate future strategy.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
Key Skills and Requirements
You should be a fluent Swedish speaker and have
- University Degree preferred
- Experience in a similar online trading role is preferred
- Strong academic track record
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.