Graduate Graphic Designer 2021
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
Our 10,000+ employees represent 108 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe. Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Ingenuity is a fully-integrated digital commerce ecosystem, designed to power brands without limits. End-to-end, global, and scalable, our proprietary tech platform represents a single, unified solution to challenges of taking brands direct-to-consumer.
Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from hosting and data science to warehousing and fulfillment, we simplify the minefield of digital commerce, and enable brands to form direct and meaningful relationships with their consumers.
Initially developed to power one of the world's largest beauty and wellbeing businesses, THG Ingenuity has been continually refined to facilitate sustainable growth and seamless expansion. Indeed, the potency of the platform is no more evident than in the extraordinary global growth enjoyed by The Hut Group. Now operating over 160 localised websites, shipping to 193 territories, THG has harnessed the power of the Ingenuity platform to continually set the standard for achieving sustainable global growth in the beauty, wellbeing, and nutrition spaces.
Today, THG sits on top of a consolidated and extensive global network expressly built for speed, scale, and security. That network is Ingenuity.
- Top level graduate, looking to start work after graduation in Summer 2021
- Strong interest in THG, THG Studios and our brands and client portfolio.
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- An 'out-of-the-box' thinker with a demonstrable appreciation of great campaign work.
- To assist in the creation of designs that meet client briefs.
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual communication.
- Understanding of the design process and confidence to present ideas.
- Ability to add creative flair to a job with support.
- Ensuring all jobs are delivered on time to agreed deadlines.
- Producing and delivering agreed daily workload across a variety of brands and media.
- Working with Senior Designers and Managers to fulfil allocated design tasks.
- Ensuring that all work conforms to brand guidelines.
- Being proactive, using initiative to solve creative problems with support from senior/team leader when required.
- Proof reading and checking own work prior to Team Leader sign-off and print/go live.
- Basic typographic and layout skills.
- Good attention to detail and high-quality creative work.
- Competitive Salary and bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts