Graduate Product Manager 2021
THG is an international technology company and leading online retailer, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, Myprotein, and ESPA; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
We are building a world-class business with global ambitions, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model.
Tech at THG
Technology is the driving force behind THG, and it starts with our people. We are ambitious with our goals and challenge conventional thinking. THG Technology is different because we support every single person to make massive impact and drive their own work. Our people are always learning, and we work every day to ensure our technology, from our software platforms, to our hosting services, to our M.L capability and beyond, is world class. This enables us to keep powering THG and our partners on a global scale.
As part of our hyper growth we seek to hire and develop well-rounded, commercially astute, ambitious people that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and drive us forward.
We are looking for a Graduate Product Manager to join our team in Manchester. You will explore and deliver new features, experiences and products for our world-class global e-commerce platform.
You will be expected to work alongside both commercial and technical stakeholders, as well as UX designers, to identify, map, and deliver strategic solutions to a wide array of user and business problems.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Computing or tech savvy graduate to make a significant contribution to new product development and delivery.
What you'll do
- Develop a deep understanding and expertise in your product area.
- Develop new products and product enhancements to better meet the changing customer needs
- Define, analyse, and report metrics that will document the success of your products.
- Keep your product team focussed and prioritised on delivering the most value and impact for THG.
- Drive the best solutions for THG, balancing the requirements of commercial stakeholders with technical limitations and user experience best practices.
- Work with development teams to plan and deliver initiatives.
- Regularly meet with key stakeholders to ensure their requirements are considered and that they are up to date on product developments.
- You have experience working with (either through university or in business) teams of technical staff such as developers, data scientists etc.
- Genuine interest in technology and the technology industry
- Highly analytical approach to problem solving
- A curious mind, someone who loves to know how things work
- You are strongly creative, analytical and decisive, and love to learn about and build new things.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Collaborative and proactive approach
- A IT degree or experience in a similar role
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Build solutions using the latest technology & freedom to use the latest technologies
- Opportunity to make a real impact in the business
- Work alongside genuine industry experts
- Continuous development through THG Academy, our in-house L&D team
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- On-site doctor, physio and barber