Graduate Stylist 2021
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
Our 10,000+ employees represent 108 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe. Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Ingenuity is a fully-integrated digital commerce ecosystem, designed to power brands without limits. End-to-end, global, and scalable, our proprietary tech platform represents a single, unified solution to challenges of taking brands direct-to-consumer.
Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from hosting and data science to warehousing and fulfillment, we simplify the minefield of digital commerce, and enable brands to form direct and meaningful relationships with their consumers.
Initially developed to power one of the world's largest beauty and wellbeing businesses, THG Ingenuity has been continually refined to facilitate sustainable growth and seamless expansion. Indeed, the potency of the platform is no more evident than in the extraordinary global growth enjoyed by The Hut Group. Now operating over 160 localised websites, shipping to 193 territories, THG has harnessed the power of the Ingenuity platform to continually set the standard for achieving sustainable global growth in the beauty, wellbeing, and nutrition spaces.
Today, THG sits on top of a consolidated and extensive global network expressly built for speed, scale, and security. That network is Ingenuity.
- A relevant degree, 2:1 or above.
- Ability and attitude to work within a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of styling flat lay / mannequins / model / still life / wiring up of products.
- Eye for detail and a creative flair.
- Proactive and able to use own initiative.
- Basic understanding of styling/ lighting.
- To attend training, meetings and other events as requested by direct manager or senior management.
- Basic admin and excel skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Work within the THG studio team alongside photographers.
- Prep all products that need shooting on still life (BAU) and model (ecom). This will involve steaming/ ironing clothing, stuffing bags, lacing footwear etc so they are ready to be shot by the photographers.
- Follow prepping guidelines. Support Mid’s & Seniors.
- Having the ability to work well within a team, as well as performing under pressure.
- Responsible for care and up keep of the prep area, including steamers / iron.
- Up keep of stylist equipment; making sure there is enough of everything.
- Completing ad hoc duties.
- On hand to run any errands for other stylists; such as returning / buying props.
- Photograph all props that are new and add them to the central Pinterest board.
- Maintain the upkeep of the props area to a high standard.
- Be ready to step up if your line manager asks you to work on more ambitious projects.
- Organise own test shoots to help support progression and development.
- Communicate with production and retouch.
- Occasional shoots outside of usual working hours.
- Competitive Salary and bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts