Junior Consumer and Lifestyle Catalogue Executive 2021
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, Pro Bike Kit, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 6000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
About the Division
Consumer is home to THG's heritage sites, that includes brands such as Zavvi, IWOOT, and Pop In A Box - some of Europe's largest online retailers for Licensed Movie Merchandise, Collectables of of all types and Gifting products.
There’s a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This hard working and driven culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produce and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectable markets – an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
About the Role
A unique opportunity for a highly commercial, creative, ambitious individual to join a fast-paced environment to contribute to our highly successful team at an exciting time of expansion.
At THG, we encourage and promote growth and exploration within your role and as such, the below list gives only a summary of the role remit:
- Work closely with trading, buying and merchandising team in order to effectively manage and co-ordinate range set-up.
- Support the team with order flow issues.
- Partner with the content team to effectively display product information.
- Analyse incoming data with trading, buying and merchandising teams in order to make informed buying decisions.
- Support / lead elements of building and maintaining the product catalogue.
- Complete regular competitor analysis to ensure our content is up with industry trends.
- A degree in a relevant area - Journalism, English, PR etc.
- A passion for product data, marketing and e-commerce (knowledge of SQL would be beneficial)
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Must be a strong team player with a results-driven attitude.
- Competitive salary.
- Genuine responsibility from the start of your career at THG.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Access to onsite doctor.
- Enrolled onto company pension plan.
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career.
Unfortunately, because of the high volumes of applicants our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within THG please contact one of our Talent Team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.