Financial Analyst 2023
ICON is recruiting for a Project Finance Analyst who will be working as part of our busy Operations Finance Team, based in our offices in either Swansea or Reading, on a hybrid working basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for Finance Professionals to gain new responsibilities in a range of Financial and process driven activities, become commercially focused and be a key player within the Finance activities in support of Project Managers
The Project Finance Analysts key duties include:
- Month end Revenue Recognition/reporting
- Analysis (overburn / efficiency reviews) & invoicing.
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Oversight of project resourcing
- Pricing & any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Representing Operations Finance in internal reviews as well as external client meetings
- Responding to external audit requests
- Provision of internal financial reporting metrics and external client reporting
To be considered for the Project Finance Analyst position you must
- Finance & Accounting Degree or Equivalent of.
- Currently in process of studying or at early stages of ACCA or CIMA.
- Have effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Can demonstrate effective organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Have a good aptitude for Excel and can use it comfortably.
The benefits of a Project Finance Analyst working at ICON are
- Flexible working hours as well as hybrid working.
- Generous study support package (ICON offer study support for CIMA & ACCA).
- Free parking on site.
- You will have the ability to be involved & partner in large complex studies, have a wide range of further career advancement & multi-department exposure, as well as champion being a point of contact for new employees, once settled in and up to speed.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.