Marketing & Business Assistant Industrial Placement 2021
Our objective is to enable teachers to teach, and students to learn with our technologies. Our primary audience are teachers in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Gaming, in a market of around 6000 Universities worldwide.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IUP - these include Website, Logistics & Stock, Budgeting and Teaching Material development projects
- Liaise with different parties to coordinate logistics, promotion and any other administrative issues ahead of each event
- Set up, manage and host online & offline events – these include presentations, conferences, symposiums, training workshops and webinars
- Assist the Marketing Communications Team in understanding and exploiting Chinese social media and assisting in generating social media output
- Maintain existing stakeholder relationships, and forging new relationships with service providers and universities, especially in China
- Lead the hiring process of your successor to provide a smooth transition for your successor, through training and documentation of existing processes and systems
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest standard. Students of Engineering and Technology who want to start a marketing career are also welcome to apply.
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A flair for creating marketing collateral and other materials
- Competence with MS Office and database manipulation
- Currently studying Marketing or Business, or an MBA at a UK University. On a course which requires a one-year Internship.
- The motivation to “have a go”, take the initiative and try to figure-out solutions to problems
- Either UK or Irish nationality, or you hold a UK student visa from your University.
You might also have
- Experience with social media, video editing, web development, image/photo/video creation
- Project management skills, start-up ambitions
- An interest in the academic market
- Strong genuine motivation and passion to succeed
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to automotive information systems. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronics.