Our Summer School courses, spread over two sessions, are designed to enrich, enhance and develop your knowledge and practical skills. You can study up to two courses (one from each session). Students can choose to study their courses fully online or through our multi-mode delivery format.
The multi-mode delivery method enables students to learn safely via a mixture of on-campus and remote online teaching. This new way of teaching takes into account the government COVID-19 regulations around social distancing and reduced capacity in lecture theatres, and most importantly, prioritises the safety of our students, faculty and staff.
Session one: 28 June - 16 July 2021
- Business Analytics
- Economics of Global Health Challenges
- Principles of Finance
Session two: 19 July - 6 August 2021
- Business Strategy & Consulting
- Digital Marketing
Early bird discount
- Apply by Friday 30 April to qualify for our early bird discount
- Scholarships of £1,000 are available to our most talented Summer School applicants.
- Submit your application by Friday 30 April to be considered.