Junior Account Manager London 2021
Junior Account Managers will source participants jobs through local recruitment for SME Small Medium Enterprises/less visible sectors. SME Advisers will offer a local recruitment solution for smaller businesses or less visible sectors and keep abreast of trends in localities including new businesses opening, growth areas and ensuring smaller local employers can receive an excellent service from Ingeus.
The Job Broker will generate appropriate vacancy opportunities for Ingeus’ participants, working closely with Employment Advisors and Employer Account Managers where appropriate to ensure that participants have the required skills and competencies to find suitable employment.
As the Junior Account Manager, you will:
Employer Relationships & Stakeholder Management
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with new and existing employers to generate vacancies for Ingeus participants.
- Effectively sell the service of Ingeus, including the Restart Programme and wider business offering, to all new and potential employers.
- Make regular contact with all key employers with repeat vacancies and to conduct monthly meetings with employers where ongoing recruitment is occurring.
- Analyse market trends to identify potential business opportunities when contacting new employers, with particular focus on small enterprises.
- Undertake direct marketing as required, using digital and electronic format e.g. email/LinkedIn etc.
- Liaise with employers to develop ‘job carving’ opportunities for participants.
- Carry out well thought out marketing activity to appropriate new and existing employers which corresponds to the job goals of participants.
- Identify the recruitment needs of each employer and tailor pre-screens and group assessments to their specific needs ensuring that contractual terms are met.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with Employment Advisors, the Employer Services Team, and other key partners.
- Maintain regular contact with the Employer Services team about pipeline vacancies with potential medium to large upcoming employer contracts.
Participant Preparation and Support
- Ensure that participants are appropriately matched to employer vacancies and that they have the required capabilities and experience.
- Ensure that Participants are given full job information and commitment gained to progress in application for the jobs presented.
- Ensure all participants are fully prepared for interview. Organise and facilitate pre-screens / group sessions / digital candidate pools tailored to needs of employers for all vacancies.
- Keep all records fully accurate and updated daily with all ongoing communication.
- Ensure that completion of all documentation and paperwork is compliant and of a high quality.
- Meet all performance targets and KPI’s, proactively seeking out ways to continuously improve
As our Junior Account Manager, you will have:
- Strong understanding of local employment market and local employment trends and challenges.
- Sales orientated with ability to pitch in a personable and engaging manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentational skills.
- Able to effectively network to build and maintain effective relationships internally and external.
- Experience of working in an outcomes / target-based environment.
- Experience of managing external relationships with people at all levels.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to working with organisations with different working cultures.
- High standard of advocacy, communication, presentational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against several priorities.
- High level digital literacy skills, and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to manage a busy schedule/workload under pressure.
- A strong commitment to personal and professional ongoing development
As an Ingeus employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A flexible working environment – work from home 2 days a week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and we’re committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.