Marketing Industrial Placement 2021
Intel is looking for 2 Marketing interns to join our EMEA Marketing Centre of Excellence and UK Country Marketing teams. If you have a passion for technology, good communication skills and the ability to adapt, one of these roles could be perfect for you. This is an exciting time to be at Intel, as we build on our newly refreshed brand. You will have the opportunity to learn about our business models and products and become involved in full marketing campaign cycles - from planning to data analysis and experience Intel's culture first-hand.
The COE team has a diverse set of roles and is responsible for planning, executing, optimizing and analyzing digital marketing initiatives in the EMEA region, thereby driving revenue for our Commercial, Data Centre and Internet of Things Business Units by enabling digital customer experiences across Display, Search, Social Media, Relationship Marketing, Content and Web.
The UK Country Marketing team is responsible for the localization and execution of global campaigns in country, aligning with the sales teams and our customers to provide an end to end customer journey across consumer & business campaigns.
As an intern, you will be involved in a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Supporting Brand, Creative and Media leads to strengthen Intel's brand identity and perceptions by driving brand excellence and consistency
- Review creative assets and manage content through our Content Managements System (Adobe Experience Manager - Digital Asset Manager) and enforce governance policies and existing asset management processes
- Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders in the EMEA region i.e. Country Marketing Teams/Centre of Excellence and agencies
- Supporting functional leads on web publishing activities on intel.com and paid social campaign execution
- Creating briefs and documentation for analytics reports, competitor performance and other ad hoc requirements that the team may have
- Contribute to other cross-campaign projects such as e-mail marketing nurtures and paid media activities
- Help set up campaigns across multiple channels to engage our audiences and partners, educating on technology and optimizing what we do through data insights
- Support virtual and physical events from inception to post event nurture and lead qualification.
- Helping to manage governance, privacy and audit compliance for the teams through support for purchasing, shipping and customer communications.
This is a 13 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course in a relevant discipline e.g. Business, Marketing, Computer Studies, IT Management for Business and is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor's degree which includes a year in industry (or equivalent).
Additional skills required include
- Ability to engage with customers in a clear, professional, and responsive manner
- Comfortable working in a self-directed environment - motivated self-starter
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Commercial business acumen
- Ability to work well in a diverse/ virtual team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly when faced with new situations and new people
- Ability to research/analyze information and communicate results/recommendations
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.