Junior EMEA Campaigns Manager 2021
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our culture of collaboration and inclusion makes Invesco a phenomenal place to work and reflects the broad diversity of thought across our organisation. At Invesco, we offer work experiences that will inspire and challenge you.
Invesco EMEA serves a breadth of clients including financial advisors, pension funds, and insurers. Our customers have complex and unique investment needs, which we are uniquely positioned to deliver through 13 investment centres with expertise in equities, fixed income, and alternatives.
Marketing seeks to connect client needs with our capabilities by creating effective, accountable, multi-channel communications which educate, inspire and support our clients. Marketing Enablement leads multi-market campaigns and adoption and advancement of the latest MarTech channels to achieve results.
The purpose of the Junior EMEA Campaign Manager is to drive end-to-end planning, delivery and measurement of EMEA marketing campaign activities.
Our challenge for the Junior EMEA Campaign Manager will be to inspire the wider EMEA Marketing organization and partners to evolve our marketing approach to deliver the breadth of our capabilities to our clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns across Europe
- Collaborating with cross-functional, internal subject matter experts
- Utilising expert external agencies
- Partnering with internal Country Marketing teams
- Using data and insights, along with a test and learn agenda, to define, measure and optimise campaign performance and commercial impact
- Assisting with quarterly planning and monthly budgeting processes
Skills and Experience
- Bring knowledge of planning, execution and measurement of digital-first marketing campaigns
- Have knowledge of the latest digital marketing channels and martech capabilities
- Bring project management experience
- Show experience with digital content creation an advantage
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves problem solving and has great attention to
- Has a passion for innovation, learning and continuous improvement
- Is highly organised and brings great teamwork skills
Our commitment to you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion flexible working.
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
The Good Stuff
Joining Invesco is just the start. We focus on nurturing internal talent, offering a variety of tools to support your career advancement, including ongoing learning and development and internal career opportunities.
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- Annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
Our Commitment to the Community, the Environment and Responsible Investing
We partner with charitable organisations globally to make an impact in the communities where we live and work. Our people are encouraged to support the charities they feel most passionate about and are offered two days’ volunteering leave annually.
We are committed to adopting and implementing responsible investment principles and practices that uphold our fiduciary responsibility to our clients, as well as being good stewards of the environment.
Invesco is committed to environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing. We serve our clients in this space as a trusted partner both on specific responsible investment product strategies as well as part of our commitment to deliver a superior investment experience.
We’re driven by a passion to exceed. Our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting our colleagues both personally and professionally. If you're looking for challenging work, outstanding colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, we invite you to explore your potential with us.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment with Invesco may request this by sending an e-mail to EMEA- Talent Acquisition. Please include your name, the job you are interested in, and the type of accommodation you are requesting.