Associate, Client Advice And Management (Entry-Level)
Initiative is a full-service global media agency built to grow brands through culture. The agency’s approach to rapidly interpreting and acting on cultural data signals – Cultural Velocity TM – creates relevant, long-lasting consumer connections that drive business results.
Initiative is different to other media agencies.
We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centred on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients.
We’re not the biggest agency in town. So rather than outsize our competitors we must outsmart them. That’s why we’ve built the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic capability is an obsession with culture and how brands can pivot from brand advertising (which is forgettable) to cultural branding (which is highly memorable).
We are dynamic, empowered and entrepreneurial.
We pride ourselves in being an equal opportunities employer and diversity and inclusion is at the heart of what we believe in. IPG Mediabrands are committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief.
Client Advice & Management
Client Advice acts as both business partner to the client and internal leader to brief, inspire, motivate and drive our teams to deliver the highest quality integrated solutions across a full spectrum of communication disciplines – Strategy, Communications Design, Partnerships and Mediabrands Specialty Business Units in areas like Social, Programmatic, Mobile, Search and Innovation.
- Coordinate international regions including supporting local market contacts, collating regional data and media responses.
- Facilitate the global planning process by supporting the markets with deliveries and queries.
- Campaign execution of EMEA demand activity (channels include display, social lead generation, content syndication)
- Responsible for EMEA financial billings and reconciliations.
- Assist the team by creating regular media, sector and competitor reports for the clients and the wider agency.
- Support the CAM manager and director with administrative responsibilities
- Collaborate with the CAM manager to create and deliver robust analysis of the campaigns and their performance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience within a Media/PR/Creative Agency is preferred
- Digital experience is preferred
- An understanding of the media landscape
- Analytical mindset & data competence
- Proven communication skills
- Experience with Excel
- Ability to pick up digital knowledge quickly