Ipsen Graduate Development Programme 2022
The Graduate Program offers a unique opportunity for candidates straight out of university to develop their career pathway in the pharmaceutical industry. As a Graduate at Ipsen, you will become an integral member of a Specialty Care UK cross-functional team, supporting the tactical implementation of Ipsen’s product portfolio strategy, making a real contribution in all roles you take on. These span from the participation in the implementation of the operating plan and measuring the impact of the projects to brand strategy, support the development of the operating plan and strategic plan, to being involved with, or leading multiple diverse projects. It is also a great role for the development of technical competencies including analytical skills, communicational skills and matrix leadership.
This 18-month Graduate scheme within Business & Customer Excellence offers the opportunity to experience a range of functions across the department via three 6-month role/project rotations, exposing Graduates to various roles within Business & Customer Excellence, empowering them with autonomy and responsibility.
Main responsibilities / job expectations
- To support UK&I Specialty Care business excellence team through the understanding of processes, systems & insight that lead to achievement of business goals & targets
- Understand & support optimal customer engagement of Ipsen UK&I Specialty Care through review of internal & external insight & data.
- Partner with the Business Excellence team on projects that generate insight and & excellence in customer engagement & execution
- Support the business through the annual strategic, operational & budget planning process
- Take on data & CRM administration tasks as required
- Assist in the execution of capability, training and development for the UK&I SC customer facing roles.
- Work to support specific project roles that support the delivery of the capability plan
- Take on training related processes, systems and documentation support as required
- Work in conjunction with the Supply & Distribution Channel Lead to understand Ipsen’s products and services across all customer and distribution channels, including distributors, wholesalers, pharmacies, retailers, hospitals and dispensers across both the public and private sectors.
- Support the Sales & Operations planning process
- Assist with process & documentation to support GDP & non -GDP compliance
- Support Customer Care in operational daily, weekly & monthly tasks
Knowledge, abilities & experience
Education / Certifications
- 2.1 Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Relevant internship of industry experience is a plus
- English. French is an advantage
IPSEN is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications, individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.