Corporate Development Internship 2021
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
About the role
We are recruiting a Corporate Development Intern based in London to be a member of the team that executes IQVIA’s merger and acquisition (M&A) strategy across EMEA, ASIAPAC and Japan.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain insights into working in a corporate M&A environment within a rapidly growing business. As the Corporate Development Intern, you will gain hands-on experience supporting in the execution of large numbers of M&A deals. We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward.
- Provide support on M&A transactions, through pipeline evaluation, modelling, valuation, due diligence, and closing activities
- Build and refine financial models for company valuation purposes
- Perform financial analyses for a range of strategic and M&A initiatives
- Assist in managing internal cadence
- Independent thinker with strong self-motivation
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills - financial and modelling skills a plus
- High attention to detail
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!