Global Operations Industrial Placement 2021
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
An Intern in the Real World Solutions Global Operations team will be involved in a broad range of operational initiatives aimed to support the team vision – to enable the business to win more & grow margins. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop an understanding of business management & operations in a diverse, fast paced company whilst working & networking with a range of stakeholders across all levels of seniority.
- Support & contribute towards a diverse range of operational initiatives including supporting program management & contributing towards executing program plans
- Develop slide decks, tailor messaging & create executive summaries to communicate initiative plans, progress & outputs to stakeholders
- Enthusiasm to work effectively as a part of a team.
- Strong IT skills preferential, especially in MS PowerPoint & MS Excel, although training will be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Flexible team member able to multi-task and act on initiative.
This is a 12 month placement