Talent & Resourcing Junior Coordinator 2021
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
As our Talent & Resourcing Junior Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in providing administrative, creative and organisational support to the talent team which supports ITV’s labels across the North of England. Our passionate, hard working team ensures that we source the best available editorial and production talent, providing a first rate administrative support function throughout the recruiting and hiring process using a variety of resourcing methods.
This role entails
- To develop production knowledge and a thorough understanding of the end to end production process.
- To understand and implement a proactive approach to off screen talent selection ensuring the approach is compliant and in line with label requirements and embracing ITV’s Diversity and Inclusion agenda. This may include:
- Partnering with production management and editorial colleagues to understand resourcing needs and offer solutions proactively
- Meeting new external talent regularly to build market knowledge and continually refresh talent pools, maintaining contact with as possible prospective candidates tracking their development both inside and outside ITV
- To undertake all relevant processes and procedures in a timely manner, paying attention to accuracy and label requirements.
- Adhering to best practice and working within ITV policies and procedures at all times.
- In conjunction with the team to create, administer and deliver external events that are relevant and in line with ITV branding.
- To create, administer and deliver the talent team north social media strategy. This may involve creating short films and content in line with ITV branding.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills and the ability to drive a best practice and legally compliant approach to hiring in a fast turnaround and fluid production environment.
- Experience of a meticulous approach to detail and tasks as directed
- Ability to work as a team or individually as required
- Experience of providing a proactive and creative approach to solving problems and improving processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with databases
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*.
The Key role criteria
- Ability to develop a good knowledge of the television production environment and the skills and aptitudes required to create and produce outstanding, distinctive, multi-platform and commercially successful content.
- Good understanding of roles, responsibilities and typical career progression within a Television Production environment.
- The ability to give constructive feedback
- Good negotiating skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines efficiently and effectively.
- Personal commitment to identifying and engaging with diverse talent
- Confidence to be able to influence behaviour.
- Collaborative and positive approach to resolving problems and improving processes
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.