Graduate Veterinary Surgeon Stokesley 2022
Build your Brilliant future with IVC Evidensia.
About the role
Stokesley is a 1st Opinion practice based in Stokesley who are looking to support a New Graduate Small Animal Vet. They are a great team of 4 Vets and 1 Nurse wit certificate holder in Surgical.
Normal hours will be 8am – 7pm 4 days per week with 2 in 4 Saturdays working 8am – 2pm – allowing for a great work/life balance.
Stokesley is a wonderful and very friendly practice with great facilities and equipment such as Ultrasound, X-Rays, walk in kennels for large dogs and Bipolar Cautery. The practice hold social evenings, regular face to face chats and debriefs as well as getting involved with the local community by supporting their local riding school for the disabled and holding coffee mornings.
The practice will support their New Graduate by allowing them to progress at their own speed for consulting and surgeries with another Vet/mentor there to assist with advice or to scrub in for surgery if needed allowing them to be become a confident Veterinary Surgeon.
- Starting salary of £30,000 per annum
- £5000 Welcome payment (subject to tax deductions) paid at the beginning of year 1
- All professional memberships paid for the first two years
- Private medical insurance
- Employer pension contribution
- Attendance to a national veterinary conference event each year as well as our own graduate academy conference
- 5 weeks paid holiday plus birthday leave (not including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym membership, cashback benefits system
Join a company full of brilliant people and build your brilliant future on the IVC Evidensia Vet Surgeon graduate academy.
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.