Registered Veterinary Nurse Blackburn 2024
Are you a skilled and passionate RVN looking for your next career adventure? At Myerscough Veterinary Group in Clayton Le Dale, we're on the lookout for a full-time permanent RVN to play a vital role in our main hospital. Join our team of dedicated professionals committed to providing exceptional patient care and support for our staff.
- Diverse Role: As an RVN in our main hospital, you'll enjoy a dynamic range of responsibilities, from providing top-notch inpatient care and handling emergency and critical care situations to supporting surgeries, consultations, and contributing to our advanced laboratory and imaging services.
- Flexible Schedule: Our rolling two-week rota includes early and late shifts, offering a work-life balance. You'll work 4 days a week with just 1 in 4 Saturdays and no out-of-hours commitments.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: Our hospital boasts outstanding facilities, including 4 consult rooms, 3 modern theatre suites, a cutting-edge imaging suite (featuring digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound, CT scanner, endoscopy), and a fully equipped laboratory.
- Breath-taking Location: Set in the picturesque Ribble Valley, our location offers a tranquil countryside environment with easy access to the M6, connecting you to the beauty of the Lake District, vibrant Manchester, and the stunning Fylde Coast.
Our dedicated team
- Team Synergy: Join a diverse and skilled team of professionals, including 17 Vets, 24 RVNs, 6 ANAs/Kennel Assistants, 3 SVNs, and a strong support staff across our 15 branches.
- Expertise: Benefit from the knowledge of our 3 certificate holders specializing in internal medicine, small animal surgery, and anaesthesia.
Ready to make a difference?
We're seeking a proactive and enthusiastic RVN who's adaptable, self-motivated, and dedicated to delivering top-tier care. If you're ready to make a meaningful impact on the lives of animals and be part of a dynamic team at Myerscough Veterinary Group, we want to hear from you. Join us on this exciting journey and let your skills shine.
Because our employees matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
- Work-life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- £550 CPD allowance with 3 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- Professional Memberships
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Apply now to seize this incredible career opportunity with Myerscough Veterinary Group in Clayton Le Dale.