Registered Veterinary Nurse Streatham 2023
Here at easipetcare Streatham, we are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team.
The general day-to-day nursing duties will include; theatre work, medical nursing, nurse clinics, and helping with reception if there is a need. We will also support you in additional responsibilities such as Student Nurse training if this is an interest. You will work closely with the Head Nurse and rest of the nursing team and the Head Veterinary Surgeon to ensure that our core values are met.
We would welcome both Full Time and Part Time applicants. The Full-Time position would usually involve working 40 hours over 4 or 5 days per week. Our shifts are a combination of earlies from 8:00am – 4:30pm and lates from 11:00am – 7:30pm. It also involves one in three Saturday mornings and there is no OOH. We value our nurses and recognise the integral part they play within our teams which is why we offer a flexible approach to our rota patterns which will flex with you and your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to flex your rota hours to balance the school holidays, fix to navigate the school runs or just looking to strike that balance between home and work life, we can offer flexibility that actually works for you.
Find your place in a welcoming team
At easipetcare we pride ourselves on offering high quality vet care at prices affordable to all. We take pleasure in being able to offer a full range of first opinion veterinary services at affordable prices. Our practice is in a superb location being just a 5 minute walk from Norbury train station. The clinic has light, large and airy consult rooms, dedicated x-ray and ultrasound room; modern theatre and prep area; in house lab; dental machine and separate cattery and kennels.
Our modern practice
Our friendly team consists of 3 Vets, 1 Head Nurse, 2 ANA's, 3 Receptionists and a highly experienced Practice Principal. Our Head Nurse is super supportive of their team and is constantly bringing in new ideas. Additionally, our highly experienced Practice Principal regularly provides rewards to our team with Costa Fridays and our monthly practice star award celebrates our employee’s achievements. CPD’s are encouraged and supported.
What we offer
Because our employees matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from
Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- £550 CPD allowance with 24 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.