Copywriter Internship 2022
IWG has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. We provide them with choice through our portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented and creative marketing student or recent graduate to join as a remote intern.
- Creating content for social media and website
- Edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Research and understand the customers’ needs and target audiences, through online searches
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- At least a 2:1 or equivalent bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Creativity and dynamism, as well as a passion for taking on new challenges
- Interest in working as part of a team and in taking on individual projects
- Good use of Microsoft Package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at one time